Here are golf-swing-related Web sites that I think are worthy of your time. I’ve just begun compiling the list, and I will be adding to it. If there’s a site you think should be included, please send me an email.
• AdvancedBallStriking.com, fine source for swing information, operated by John “Lag” Erickson
• Wayne DeFranceso.com, I think Wayne DeFrancesco is one of the very best at using video to break down golf swings.
• GolfWRX.com is a huge Web site, with information on every aspect of the game. The site also has active forums.
• Graves Golf, dedicated to teaching the “Moe Norman” swing method. There are multiple “Moe Norman” sites out there, but I think Todd Graves delivers the best information for the serious golfer and/or serious student.
• BrianManzella.com, excellent site with an extremely active forum
• StanUtley.com, Web site for the short-game and putting guru, Stan Utley
Non-Swing Golf Sites
• Allan Ferguson Golf Travel, the Rick Steves of golf travel
• GolfClubAtlas.com, where the world’s golf-architecture enthusiasts hang out
• GolfCourseArchitecture.net, news and views on golf design and development
• E. A. Tischler’s New Horizons Golf, where you can learn to own your own swing.
• Patriot Golf, the Web site for Lonny Larson, the man who does all of my golf-club work
• Struckwell, makers of belt buckles that are made from historic golf clubs from Scotland that were played between 1900 and 1930